Limited Product Warranty
If you purchased Product that is covered by Advance Exchange Service warranty in the Continental United States or Canada, you are entitled to Advance Exchange Service during the warranty period subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Advance Exchange Service is available only for Product purchased and located in the Continental United States or Canada.
- VISARA will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship your Advance Exchange replacement within 24 hours of the time of your request. Unit will be shipped via surface freight. You must pay any expedited freight, export taxes, customs duties, and taxes or any other additional charges associated with the transportation of the Product.
- You must contact the VISARA Intellicenter at 1-888-542-7282 between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, M-F, Holidays excluded, from any location in the Continental US or Canada.
Be prepared to provide the Technical Analyst with the following information:
– Company Name
– Model and Serial # of Equipment
– Brief Description of the Problem
– Location/Address of the Equipment
The Technical Analyst will proceed with the Advance Exchange program as warranted.
- The software programs contained in or provided with the Product are warranted in accordance with the applicable software license agreement or are otherwise provided “AS IS”.
- The original product must be returned to Visara within 14 days and must reference the RMA number issued by the Intellicenter. You are responsible for packaging the Product sufficiently to prevent damage in transit. Packaging is available for purchase from Visara. Product which has been damaged, either in-transit or by the end-user, will not be covered under the warranty repair program.
Customer will be invoiced for any product not returned within 14 days.
- You are responsible for freight costs to Visara, and any export taxes, customs duties, or any other charges associated with the transportation of the Product.
- The following peripheral items carry the system unit standard warranty if sold as part of the initial unit configuration:
The limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, unreasonable use, neglect, alterations, improper service, improper installation, improper connections with peripherals, or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship. Liability is limited to the replacement to the Buyer of a functionally equivalent or upgraded replacement unit. Repair or replacement of the part thereof shall neither extend nor decrease the warranty period.
Any service or repair provided outside the scope of this limited warranty shall be at VISARA’s rates and terms then in effect.
Refer to the Visara Limited Product Warranty for complete terms.
2700 Gateway Centre Blvd.,
Morrisville, NC 27560