Obtaining Return to Depot Service
If you purchased Product that is covered by Return to Depot Service warranty in the Continental United States or Canada, you are entitled to Return to Depot Service during the warranty period subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Return to Depot Service is available only for Product purchased and located in the Continental United States or Canada.
- VISARA will make commercially reasonable efforts to repair your product within 10 business days of receipt at the depot repair facility.
- You must contact the VISARA Intellicenter at 1-888-542-7282 between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, M-F, Holidays excluded, from any location in the Continental US or Canada.
Be prepared to provide the Technical Analyst with the following information:
– Company Name
– Model and Serial # of Equipment
– Brief Description of the Problem
– Location/Address of the Equipment
- After opening the call, the Technical Analyst will provide you with an Intellicenter Incident number and forward your claim to Customer Administration as warranted. You should record this number for future reference; this will expedite phone support should you need to contact the Visara Intellicenter about the call.
- A Visara Customer Administrator will contact the end user (contact name provided in the call) and provide a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#) and return instructions.
- You are responsible for packaging the Product sufficiently to prevent damage in transit. Packaging is available for purchase from Visara. You are responsible for freight costs to the depot repair facility, and any export taxes, customs duties, or any other charges associated with the transportation of the Product. Product which has been damaged, either in-transit or by the end-user, will not be covered under the warranty repair program.
- The following peripheral items carry the system unit standard warranty if sold as part of the initial unit configuration:
- Visara will return Product to the contact name/address via surface freight pre-paid. You must pay any expedited freight, export taxes, customs duties, and taxes or any other additional charges associated with the transportation of the Product.
The limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, unreasonable use, neglect, alterations, improper service, improper installation, improper connections with peripherals, or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship. Liability is limited to the replacement to the Buyer of a functionally equivalent or upgraded replacement unit. Repair or replacement of the part thereof shall neither extend nor decrease the warranty period.
Any service or repair provided outside the scope of this limited warranty shall be at VISARA’s rates and terms then in effect.
Refer to the Visara Limited Product Warranty for complete terms.
2700 Gateway Centre Blvd.,
Morrisville, NC 27560